What is Real?
There are nine traditions in mage that the players can choose from:
- Akashayana/Akashic Brotherhood — Masters of mind, body, and spirit through the Arts of personal discipline.
Affinity Spheres: Mind or Life
- Celestial Chorus — Sacred singers who give a human Voice to the Divine Song.
Affinity Spheres: Prime, Forces, or Spirit
- Cult of Ecstasy/ Sahajiya — Visionary seers who transcend limitations through sacred experience.
Affinity Spheres: Time, Life, or Mind
- Dreamspeakers/ Kha’vadi — Preservers and protectors of both the Spirit Ways and the Earthly cultures that have been looted, abandoned, and oppressed.
Affinity Spheres: Spirit, Force, Life, or Matter
- Euthanatoi /Chakravanti — Disciples of mortality who purge corruption and bring merciful release from suffering.
Affinity Spheres: Entropy, Life, or Spirit
- Order of Hermes — Rigorous masters of High Magick and the Elemental Arts.
Affinity Spheres: Forces
- Society of Ether/Sons of Ether — Graceful saviors of scientific potential.
Affinity Spheres: Matter, Forces, or Prime
- Verbena — Primal devotees of rough Nature and mystic blood.
Affinity Spheres: Life or Forces
- Virtual Adepts — Reality-hackers devoted to rebooting their world.
Affinity Spheres: Correspondence/ Data or Forces